AccountantsWorld Power Practice System is a suite of integrated, web-based tools to assist accountants and their clients with payroll, client bookkeeping, practice management, document management, client portals, and websites through a recognized portal, www.accountantsworld.com. The product includes the following applications.
• Accounting Power – This is a completely web-based client bookkeeping solution, which at its core integrates with other applications and facilitates collaboration between the accountant and client. The Accounting Power application allows the CPA to control the menu options and transaction types that are accessible to clients and staff through the security setup and has a robust reporting tool which includes customizable web-based dashboard reporting.
• Payroll Relief – This web-based payroll solution provides a payroll service that scales from one employee to 1,000 employees with a web-based portal for remote data entry and online collaboration between the accountant and client. An optional After-theFact Payroll module which assists accountants and clients with payroll tax and information return filings done on an after-the-fact basis is also available.
• Cloud Cabinet – This combined client portal and document management system for small and mid-sized firms integrates into the other applications in the Power Practice suite. Portions of the Cloud Cabinet document management system link into Website Relief, the Company’s web-hosting solution for professional service firms.
• Practice Relief – A time and billing solution for smaller firms, it includes a time tracking wizard, reporting, billing, accounts receivable, and work-in-process tracking.
• PFP Relief – This toolset assists accountants with the task of providing personal financial planning services to their clients, including budgeting, retirement planning, education funding, asset allocation, and more.
AccountantsWorld offers a free daily newsletter of topics affecting businesses of all sizes as well as advertising in their user directory at AccountantsWorld.com. More information is available by visiting www.accountantsworld.com.